Lpg & Refueling
The company specialises in transporting compressed, cryogenic and liquid gases.
From 2011, Levorato Marcevaggi has been moving into the field of aviation, providing aircraft fuel storage and refuelling for major oil companies, supplying major national and international airlines.
Levorato Marcevaggi is authorised by the competent bodies to provide storage and refuelling services at the following airports:
- “Leonardo Da Vinci” Rome-Fiumicino international airport
- “Milan-Malpensa” international airport
- “Marco Polo” Venice international airport
- “Il Caravaggio” Bergamo international airport
- “Enrico Forlanini” Milan-Linate airport
- “Capodichino” Naples international airport
- “Antonio Canova” Treviso airport
- “Letiste Vaclava Havla” Prague airport